Data Analyst | Reporting / BI (M/F), Vila do Conde
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
You will bring domain knowledge and experience to a diverse team and contribute to the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and enabling data driven decision making.
- Review and validate customer data as it’s collected.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data.
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results.
- Implement new data analysis methodologies.
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar.
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus.
- Knowledge in investment Analytic tools: FactSet, Bloomberg etc.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?